Feb 21, 2020 Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 14:35, 24 March 2020 by Yoskowij
Emails/attachments sent during the previous week
- Email chain subject name: GPT/IBSimu Comparison Tests: Mean free path for 100 ions
- Date: Feb 18, 2020
- Description: Cristhian sent article on Monte Carlo collision model using the null-collision method
- Marcy presented vacuum simulations of the CEBAF photogun and beamline. These simulations and vacuum conditions are for May 21, 2018.
- An excel spreadsheet of the vacuum data was been uploaded to the meeting page on Feb 21st
- Results of the ionization routine benchmarking test (see email subject above) was presented.
- Need to read article on ion velocity distribution and adjust simulations accordingly. Currently the GPT uses a random velocity distribution...maybe there is a better way to do it?