February 22, 2021 - I&C Installation Kickoff
Revision as of 07:39, 22 February 2021 by Grames
Meeting Info =
We will meet Monday February 22 @ 1:30 pm via BlueJeans Meeting URL (for video and/or audio call in): https://bluejeans.com/7572697097 Phone number (for audio call in): 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 7572697097#
- Installation status
- Transition from vac/mech to girder hook-ups planned to begin April 5 (6 weeks from today)
- We may be ready early by 1 or 2 weeks (no sooner than mid-March)
- Total of 4 weeks are allocated for girder hook-ups (Apr 5 - Apr 30)
- Goal is HCO/System readiness for everything up to FC#2
- Preliminary Songsheet
- Most recent posted on Friday Feb 18
- Search Layout area on the upgrade home page => CEBAF Injector Upgrade
- HCO and Commissioning Jobs List
- We'll go over at this meeting
- Search Phase 1 area on the upgrade home page => CEBAF Injector Upgrade
- Software Jobs
- Michele or Gary can gives us an update
- Injector steering script getting upgrades for Wien/Solenoid controls, also needs update of correctors/bpms
- Any script that refers to CED elements from Gun to Chopper will need name review, sounds like a big job
- I guess many screens auto-updated from CED, that's great
- Like with apps, will need name review; I guess system owners look at their own screens for oddities?
- What else for software?
- I&C Jobs
- Current Monitoring
- Ion pumps
- Wien HV
- CIS Jobs
- Let's quickly scan CIS jobs, see if we missed anything Phase 1 - HCO & Commissioning
- Will meet with Magnets, DC Power, Software next Monday Mar 4, you're welcome to join
- When should WE meet again and leading up to April 5?
- Then 8am and Toolbox meetings at 8:30
- Tally ho!