GTS meeting 11 03 15
Revision as of 13:48, 3 November 2015 by Chgarcia
- Puck # 4 has been installed using the long manipulator. Phil had to adpat the long "schneedle" to make up the length.
- The puck was cycled in and out several times successfully. We left the puck inserted in the electrode for high voltage conditioning, and retracted the manipulator into the prep chamber.
- Sheep chamber has one GP100, two viewports, one 20 l/s ion pump with valve and several viewports. The rest is blanked off for gun chamber bake
- The anode flange has been installed with electrical feedthrough connected to the isolated anode. Checked open OK. Three viewports have been mounted. A green laser beam has been aimed at the cathode and checked that it exits correctly.
- Bubba and Phil installed the anode gate valve, with a viewport on one side.
- The system is pumping down and Phil and Bubba installed a heating jacket to warm up the NEG strips mounted on the bottom of the chamber.
- Sheep chamber sketch for figuring out the heaters length Media:Sheep chamber sketch for heaters length.pdf