GTS meeting 12 02 19
Revision as of 09:46, 5 December 2019 by Suleiman
- Remote Bias supply working
- Corrector magnets installed
- Get OSP signed by Kevin Banks
- Survey of gun again (at some point)
- RF Reflected power fiber link pair repair.
- Viewer repair - Chris Norris
- Replace anode picoampmeter - Fixed & working, comm problem.
- PSS Certification of GTS: Wednesday Dec 18, 8:30 to 12:00.
- OSP signed.
Electrons made!! WOOHOO - Cut off voltage v. gun V plot.
- TOSP or ATLIS for DC bias supply and RF on. "Work control document". Ask Harry
- Move all but one of the rad monitors down the beamline.
- With SCAM over-ride do the RF calibration. Keep valve closed.
- Swap dry nitrogen for air on the vortex chiller input to back of hot deck.