GTS meeting 7 15 19
Revision as of 11:11, 15 July 2019 by Suleiman
- HV supply installed, with remote operation-completed
- Macro pulsing wiring- completed
- Fiber-optic communications wired and functioning- completed
- Gun installed with Josh's spool- completed
- Hot deck constructed and installed -completed
- RF transmission line constructed and installed- completed
- Troubleshooting DC voltages on hot deck- completed
- Gun under vacuum removal turbo- completed
- Remaining Tasks:
- Cathode activation- waiting on Karl's instruction
- HV processing- needs to be after cathode activation
- RF/macro pulsing troubleshooting- need scope and power meter
- Survey and alignment- need to scheduled
- Hot Deck OSP
- Fiber-plastic corona cover
- RF troubleshooting as soon as I have required equipment. Start today?
- Cathode activation- as soon as I get the required settings from Karl it will be completed the same day.
- HV processing (with cover and RadMon)- the day after cathode activation.
- survey and alignment- ideally Friday 7/19/19
- GTS Photocathode Analysis: