Difference between revisions of "GTS meeting 8 19 19"
Latest revision as of 10:24, 19 August 2019
- HVPS cable wasn't grounded. It is now, but PSS Still trips.
- Issues performing sweep due to PSS configuration error
- Cathode grid possibly gone. Need to replace cathode
- Two dead pico-amp meters, flow meters are not working. Note: All of these items and computer for HVPS Software are on same fuse box.
- Talking Points:
- Cathode/Grid Issues, risks and risk mitigation
- HV Processing (cathode hot/cold, Krypton)
- Mini-flange leak valve?
- larger Ion pump?
- extra shielding on HV Cable or move supply again?
- Change power source (fuse box) for racks?