GTS meeting 9 16 19
Revision as of 07:00, 16 September 2019 by Suleiman (Created page with "*Update: ** Kr processing attempted - not really successful. ** 2 days under vacuum at 120kV, but with radiation increasing. ** Spare cathode is dead *Talking Points: ** Equi...")
- Kr processing attempted - not really successful.
- 2 days under vacuum at 120kV, but with radiation increasing.
- Spare cathode is dead
- Talking Points:
- Equipment damage during HV processing: Radiation gamma probe (again), Cathode Solenoid LCW flowmeter chassis (again)
- Magnetizing solenoid PS may be used in LERF for a while for isotopes.
- Suggested Actions:
- Open up the gun - look for damage (take care with cathode). Look for anything around the screws for the cathode electrode
- Install the glassman supply as an alternative HVPS source (GTS 550 kV Glassman supply)
- One final change to the grounding of the Spellman, where HVPS chassis is grounded in the vault