Difference between revisions of "HarmonicKicker-2021-12-02"
Latest revision as of 14:15, 2 December 2021
Beam line components
- ~ 8 meters of beam line, mostly drift, 602 valve should be enough
- Are extra valves around the HK needed? -- Probably not, no reason why the kicker would need to be vented frequently
- Ion pump + viewer assemblies: 1 before HK, 1 after HK, 1 after quads (close to harp). Can reuse at least two (from 600 and 900 line)
- Which pipe diameter would be preferable?
- MeV Quadrupoles (+ power supply channels): 2; available from dismantled 900 line
- Correctors (+ power supply channels): 5; available
- BPMs + low-rep-rate-capable receivers: 4; find out what can be reused
- Harp: 1, after quads; may need to be new
- Dump: could be reused from 900 line
- other RF
- 1497 MHz buncher: new