Jan 24, 2020 Meeting Minutes
Revision as of 11:19, 24 March 2020 by Yoskowij
Emails/attachments sent during the previous week
- Ricardo presented Ion Mobility Studies - where ions go within a beam potential and do they get trapped.
- BeamGage data on the laser spot parameters for each run is in the LifeSize folder on the OneDrive
- Josh presented QE scans for the four 1.5mA runs with the corresponding laser parameters.
- Need to benchmark ionization routine with IBSimu via test cases:
- Use 2-3 beam voltages
- Use 1-2 gas species
- Use 1-2 gas pressures (from RGA spectra)
- Compare ion production rate and cross section