June 6, 2019 - Weekly AIPINJ Meeting
Revision as of 08:28, 6 June 2019 by Grames (Created page with "; Magnets * Solenoid - Three types (2.99" ID beamline, 3.62" ID chopper), under review now, w/ feedback next week * 15 deg bend dipole - Reza wants to improve the DS magnet, a...")
- Solenoid - Three types (2.99" ID beamline, 3.62" ID chopper), under review now, w/ feedback next week
- 15 deg bend dipole - Reza wants to improve the DS magnet, asking Jay for help (want to give him OD/L of existing real estate (straight, bent)
- Eliminate MAD coils from CEBAF - CED says there are four pairs (MAD0I06AH/V, MAD0I07H/V, MAD1D00H/V, MAD3D00H/V)
- Wien Quads - should we build 4 little red quads?
- Locate NEW MFA0I03/MFA0I05 CL 15.9cm from faces of chopper
- Chopper - What do we want to change?
- Assembly drawing media:190606_chopper_assembly_drawing.pdf
- Improve reproducibility of slits that define the beam (A, B, C, MS)
- Use new 3.62" ID chopper solenoids
- Improve views creen, how? (chomox and wires, YAG and bleed coating, fiducials, Gubeli style normal w/ mirror so no aspect ratio)
- Minimize pumping