Difference between revisions of "Mar 20, 2020 Meeting Minutes"
(Created page with "==Emails/attachments sent during the previous week== *None ==Post-meeting notes== * Josh presented GPT simulations of a DC beam. * Josh will start making minutes pages for ea...")
Latest revision as of 15:48, 24 March 2020
Emails/attachments sent during the previous week
- Josh presented GPT simulations of a DC beam.
- Josh will start making minutes pages for each meeting (including this one!)
- Need to implement Maxwellian distribution code into GPT to make a Maxwellian distribution of ions
- Try running GPT/IBSimu on JLab cluster? - will ask Alicia
- Try showing beam potential on GPT (i.e. plot beam potential and overlay). Beam potential can be derived by running a simulation with and without the electron beam and then subtract.
- Try running another beam after 2ns (i.e. a pulsed beam)
- Try adding E-Field and correctors.
- Meetings will be held on BlueJeans until further notice. COVID-19 is coming...