Mar 27, 2020 Meeting Minutes
Emails/attachments sent during the previous week
- Currently implementing GPT Maxwellian distribution generator C++ code from Cristhian - ion energies will be derived from this distribution
- Cristian presented results of ions moving within the electron beam potential. Up to z=0.65m, ions move towards the photocathode on average
- Create simulation using pulses of electrons of 50ps with 2ns spacing
- What is the outgassing rate when ions hit the beampipe?
- What is the charge neutralization time (i.e. when N_ions=N_electrons)?
- Josh can present the "ion trap" simulations using FEMM model with steel shield.