March 12, 2020 - ME/INJ/CIS
Revision as of 05:50, 11 March 2020 by Grames (Created page with ";Mechanical * What is the bellows type count, how may 3" and 3.5"? * Chris, do you have all as-founds you need? * Move pedestals ok? : Anthony says yes, do it ;Controls * Chr...")
- What is the bellows type count, how may 3" and 3.5"?
- Chris, do you have all as-founds you need?
- Move pedestals ok?
- Anthony says yes, do it
- Chris, what cameras will you use, will they fit?
- Mike, are the spare QW's okay?
- Mark/Dave, do you have a plan for 2500W solid state chopper amps?
- Mark/Dave, do you have a plan for Brock prebuncher cavity/amp?
- Neil, do you
- Is the March 9th layout ok?
- Is the harp location OK for solenoid scans?
- Should a viewer remain at the harp location, should this be a YAG?
- Where else should YAG's go?
- Can a YAG go at the laser screen, I don't think so?
- Is the beam envelope OK for ways we run spin rotators?
- What are the power levels for existing or Brock prebuncher cavities, for 130 or 200 keV locations?
- Is distance from MFG1I04A to upstream corrector far enough? or move MFG1I04A downstream, how far?
- Jay is running cases
- Is the corrector/bpm downstream A1 useful?