March 12, 2020 - ME/INJ/CIS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- What is the bellows type count, how may 3" and 3.5"?
- Chris, do you have all as-founds you need?
- Move pedestals ok?
- Anthony says yes, do it
- Chris, what cameras will you use, will they fit?
- Mike, are the spare QW's okay?
- Mark/Dave, do you have a plan for 2500W solid state chopper amps?
- Mark/Dave, do you have a plan for Brock prebuncher cavity/amp?
- Neil, do you
- Is the March 9th layout ok?
- Is the harp location OK for solenoid scans?
- Should a viewer remain at the harp location, should this be a YAG?
- Where else should YAG's go?
- Can a YAG go at the laser screen, I don't think so?
- Is the beam envelope OK for ways we run spin rotators?
- What are the power levels for existing or Brock prebuncher cavities, for 130 or 200 keV locations?
- Is distance from MFG1I04A to upstream corrector far enough? or move MFG1I04A downstream, how far?
- Jay is running cases
- Is the corrector/bpm downstream A1 useful?