March 20, 2020 - ME/INJ/CIS
Revision as of 18:22, 18 March 2020 by Grames
- How to move forward?
- let's work through our 'jobs' and see what work can be done at home, what cannot
- impacts of delays
- ME jobs
- what's the capability to work on the layout at home? and to distribute updated of models to look at? or dimensioned beamlines to use?
- what's the list of ME tasks (design, fabrication, orders)
- testing the Wien filter
- building up the NEG tube in a few weeks
- modeling jobs
Last week's punchlsit
- Danny - Will Frank Marhauser model the BPM design? => completed
- Alicia - Show a Haimson corrector on spool downstream of first solenoid
- Joe - Please show UITF style camera assembly on viewer crosses
- Joe - Do we need a different length spool piece through the two FG solenoids than exists today?
- Matt - we probably need a new A1 cube (prior one modified for Brock bunchlength monitor)
- Alicia - please swap harp w/ valve on last girder before chopper
- Reza - please put A2 on a cube as well, w/ same type of steering coils
- Joe - do you need 200 keV beam for any final checkout tests before we take beam line apart?
- Joe - is the distance from MFG-A to upstream steering coil sufficient?
- Matt - decide what power you need in different cavities/locations, work w/ RF to determine regulation needed
- Riad - will magnetic field of first coil reach photocathode? will it affect solenoids? => Riad, can you please look into this
- Matt - Lubricate the stepper motors => added to summer work plans
- Matt - Order spare right angle values => Done, ordered +2 in addition to existing 5 in tunnel
- Matt - Update on Brock pre-buncher delivery plan => parts due to Jlab by early April, (many fab/testing steps, so probably delays)