May 25, 2022 - updates
Revision as of 07:36, 25 May 2022 by Chgarcia
- Anode flange designed based on Injector Phase 1 but with two HV ports
- The used zero length reducer 10" to 4-1/2" flanges from the GTS that looks it has a been baked many times has been machined
- The tubes and mini-conflate flanges for the anode and tube biasing feedthroughs are being welded, expect to be done today
- Screen Design
- Bubba and Carlos used Shaun's design as a baseline, but had to change shape a bit to make sure the beaded NEG wires and feedthrough are covered
- Next, each screen section will be UHV cleaned and vacuum fired, perhaps along with the anode parts
- Screen pictures
- Define layout for installation in CEBAF injector
- Any updates from Shaun?
- Carlos measured the CEBAF and UITF 14" HV chambers lengths, flange to flange: both measured 18.9". Drawing shows 18.88" ( Media:HV chamber gun 14" diameter drawing.pdf). The 18" HV chamber measured 19.6" flange to flange, Lesker drawing shows 19.66" (media:LeskerPrint.pdf). Shaun to verify with S&A numbers and his model, but that means the 18" HV chamber is longer than the 14" HV chamber by 0.78".
- Media:14" HV chamber CEBAF injector vacuum piping dimensions.pptx
- Clean room in LERF Lab 3A
- Clean room has been cleared off
- Lights have been replaced
- Next is to clean up the clean room and keep it clean
- Carlos verified that there is nitrogen available in Lab 3A
- Other items
- We received a brand new Genie lift (400 lbs capacity) with counterweight.
- Media:CIS-ASY-R30-3 schedule updated May 16 2022.xlsx
TEAMS meeting link sent along with invite