Meeting 7/7/22 - COMTRA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:58, 6 July 2022 by Grames (Created page with "; Thursday's @ 9am EDT by Zoom * Join ZoomGov Meeting - https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1601906056?pwd=V2xxUjJhQWN3RC91M2ZBOUVrbmhnUT09 * Zoom ID: 160 190 6056 and Passcode: 99...")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Thursday's @ 9am EDT by Zoom
- Join ZoomGov Meeting - https://jlab-org.zoomgov.com/j/1601906056?pwd=V2xxUjJhQWN3RC91M2ZBOUVrbmhnUT09
- Zoom ID: 160 190 6056 and Passcode: 992019
- Meeting wiki - https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Meeting_6/29/22_-_COMTRA
- Stands - UITF: Purchase order placed. BNL: ?
- Collimator - Last week Riad provided drawing, found material but does not know if OHFC. Need (2) per this drawing. media:JL0015777_Cu_collimator.pdf What about ID hole???
- Absorbers - Christine provided drawing 6/3, I forgot to act on this! Need (6) per this drawing => media:Absorber - 240 D 001 14_V4.pdf
- Analyzing Magnet
- Power supply with ethernet and rack mount option - PR 6/9, PO 6/13, request 6/24 => https://misportal.jlab.org/reqs/pr/viewPr.do?prNum=412686
- Magnet winding around JLab machined cores - PR 5/31, PO 6/2, request 7/15 => https://misportal.jlab.org/reqs/pr/viewPr.do?prNum=412389
- Model development => 6/27 Probir provided magnetic model to Greg. Eric, can you outline how we used magnet model for PEPPo AM in Geant (to assign B-field in air/magnet, P-field in iron core)?
- BGO crystals - Arrived at JLab, stored in cabinet
- PMT status - (4) Hamamatsu tubes w/ magnetic shield, PR 6/1, PO 6/2, due 8/2 or earlier => https://misportal.jlab.org/reqs/pr/viewPr.do?prNum=412467
- PMT base status?
- Detector box status?
- PMT-5R ItoV amplifier with remote control - 6/23 CC order placed to Advanced Instruments Corp, delivery date TBD
- Rack- Last week? we discussed a rack layout showing all components + add/list odds/ends still needed UITF cables, connectors, patch panel, lifting bolts?, wheels?, can we finalize/order these
- Rest of DAQ (hardware and software) - how are we looking for UITF readiness ... Like = Aug 1, Should = Sep 1, Must = Oct 1
- NIM paper - 6/29 created overleaf folder with Elsevier Article (elsarticle) template, will share after framing outline => https://www.overleaf.com/project/62bc9efe48a3a93aef37be0a
- Portable Compton Polarimeter Manual - Still TBD, ideas how to outline this one? Do in Overleaf too, or is a Sharepoint Word file better for drag/drop, everyone, etc?
- Greg's weekly meeting
- Geant4 simulations - Joe/Eric/Riad ? and when ?