Revision as of 13:26, 13 February 2015 by Mjmchugh
How To Get It
- User must set environment variable $MOTTG4DIR to /path/to/MottG4/ before using the simulation.
- A working version is maintained on the ifarm computers CUE in the directory /group/mottgrp/MottG4
- The current version is maintained at github for those who want the model on their personal computers. Contact Martin McHugh at email@example.com for access to this repository.
How It Works
- The Mott Polarimeter team is developing a GEANT4 model of the polarimeter.
To Do List
- Test vertex output info
- Add primary scattering cross-section
- Add vertex and pre vertex energy loss
- Get more statistics for point source tests with primary vertex data.