How To Get It
- User must set environment variable $MOTTG4DIR to /path/to/MottG4/ before using the simulation.
- A working version is maintained on the ifarm computers CUE in the directory /group/mottgrp/MottG4
- The current version is maintained at github for those who want the model on their personal computers. Contact Martin McHugh at firstname.lastname@example.org for access to this repository.
How It Works
- The Mott Polarimeter team is developing a GEANT4 model of the polarimeter.
To Do List
- Add pre-vertex energy loss
- Add primary vertex output info
- Scattering cross-section
- Scattering location 3-vector
- Outgoing polarization 3-vector