How To Get It
- User must set environment variable $MOTTG4DIR to /path/to/MottG4/ before using the simulation.
- A working version is maintained on the ifarm computers CUE in the directory /group/mottgrp/MottG4
- The current version is maintained at github for those who want the model on their personal computers. Contact Martin McHugh at email@example.com for access to this repository.
How It Works
- The Mott Polarimeter team is developing a GEANT4 model of the polarimeter.
To Do List
Add pre-vertex energy lossSmall effect for our targets (~50 keV max in 5 um Au) according to NIST --Mjmchugh (talk) 17:54, 22 April 2015 (EDT) Add primary vertex output info:--Mjmchugh (talk) 19:04, 9 June 2015 (EDT)
- Scattering cross-section
- Scattering location 3-vector
- Outgoing polarization 3-vector