Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
How To Get It
- User must set environment variable $MOTTG4DIR to /path/to/MottG4/ before using the simulation.
- A working version is maintained on the ifarm computers CUE in the directory /group/mottgrp/MottG4
- The current version is maintained at github for those who want the model on their personal computers. Contact Martin McHugh at email@example.com for access to this repository.
How It Works
- The Mott Polarimeter team is developing a GEANT4 model of the polarimeter.
To Do List
Add pre-vertex energy lossSmall effect for our targets (~50 keV max in 5 um Au) according to NIST --Mjmchugh (talk) 17:54, 22 April 2015 (EDT) Add primary vertex output info:
- Integrate Xavier's most recent calculations.
Interactively change angular range for primaries--Mjmchugh (talk) 09:57, 16 June 2015 (EDT) Change Random Seed handling to GEANT4 standard a la QweakSimG4.--Mjmchugh (talk) 15:36, 29 June 2015 (EDT)
- Build Mott Physics Class (single scattering based on Xavier's data).
Build Double-Scattering Generator--Mjmchugh (talk) 15:35, 29 June 2015 (EDT)