Difference between revisions of "Modeling Photocathodes"
Latest revision as of 17:45, 11 January 2022
- (2021) "Monte Carlo Modeling of Spin-polarized Photoemission from p-doped GaAs Activated to Negative Electron Affinity" https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.13356
- (2020) "Pre-Emission Study of Photoelectron Dynamics in a GaAs/AlGaAs Photocathode" https://www.uah.edu/images/administrative/duan/Publications/jqe_v56_n1_4000208_2020.pdf
- (2019) "Monte Carlo modeling of thin GaAs photocathodes" https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5113804
- (2019) "Evaluation and Monte Carlo modeling of thin GaAs photocathodes" https://www.osti.gov/pages/servlets/purl/1560005
- (2017) "Monte Carlo studies of anticorrelation between quantum efficiency and spin-polarization in 3-doped negative electron affinity GaAs photocathodes"
- (2015) "MODELING OF PHOTOEMISSION AND ELECTRON SPIN POLARIZATION FROM NEA GaAs PHOTOCATHODES" https://jacowfs.jlab.org/conf/y15/ipac15/prepress/TUPWA059.PDF
- (2013) "Monte Carlo charge transport and photoemission from negative electron affinity GaAs photocathodes" https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.4794822