Difference between revisions of "Must, Should and Likes"
Latest revision as of 15:26, 1 July 2021
- Achieve and sustain ~1E-12 Torr vacuum conditions
- Operate reliably at 200 kV without field emission
- Be tested with 200 keV beam in UITF
- Compensate the beam kick induced by the gun geometry (insulator-cathode assembly perpendicular to anode-cathode gap) and construction (NEG modules placed on bottom half of the vacuum chamber)
- Improve vacuum conditions in the anode drift tube
- Replace old NEG WP-1250 cartridges with modern SAES UHV 14000 wafer modules