Difference between revisions of "Nov 22, 2019 Meeting Minutes"
Latest revision as of 16:05, 6 December 2019
Notes from Joe:
- In general, we should use model field maps that extend at least to the vacuum surfaces, so that particles don't not particles do not "unphysically" escape.
- We'll use the gun, solenoid, and dipole field maps josh provides
- We'll use the corrector field maps cristhian provides
- Joe will work w/ or designer to make a mechanical layout that shows transverse dimensions of vacuum surface along the beam line
- We'll try to add the dipole to gpt w/ unrotated coordinate system, compare with travel and elegant to make sense that we're modeling same geometry
- Carlos will put cornell paper on beam potential and beam gaps on wiki
- Josh will check if gpt does provide useful information on killed particles, i.e. positions/energies
- We'll meet again in two weeks 12/6