Difference between revisions of "Oct 13, 2021 - Group Meeting"

From Ciswikidb
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 19: Line 19:
 
* Josh submits thesis draft to committee by winter break
 
* Josh submits thesis draft to committee by winter break
 
* Sami Habet from University of Paris arrives on Monday, Joe will supervise him on positrons
 
* Sami Habet from University of Paris arrives on Monday, Joe will supervise him on positrons
* Joseph Maniscalco arrives soon, Matt will supervise him on vacuum
+
* Joseph Maniscalco from ODU arrives soon, Matt will supervise him on vacuum
 +
* Ben Belfore from ODU arrives soon for photocathodes, Marcy? or Matt? will supervise
 
* Jai Bae from Cornell University will visit in November?-December? for UITF photocathode lifetime studies
 
* Jai Bae from Cornell University will visit in November?-December? for UITF photocathode lifetime studies
* Student X arrives  when? for photocathodes, Marcy? or Matt? will supervise X
 
 
* Student Y for linac gas bremsstrahlung experiment?
 
* Student Y for linac gas bremsstrahlung experiment?
  

Latest revision as of 12:10, 14 October 2021

Meeting Coordinates

Agenda

General stuff

  • Vaccine policy all-staff meeting on Monday
  • Group photo - when are we all in town? ever?

Papers - by the holiday break submit to your favorite journal

  • Photocathode white paper - feedback by Friday welcome media:Spin_WhitePaper_rev3.docx
  • Biased anode, Joe
  • Green fiber laser, Shukui
  • GTS magnetized beam paper, Riad
  • Wien filter, Carlos

Students...

  • Josh submits thesis draft to committee by winter break
  • Sami Habet from University of Paris arrives on Monday, Joe will supervise him on positrons
  • Joseph Maniscalco from ODU arrives soon, Matt will supervise him on vacuum
  • Ben Belfore from ODU arrives soon for photocathodes, Marcy? or Matt? will supervise
  • Jai Bae from Cornell University will visit in November?-December? for UITF photocathode lifetime studies
  • Student Y for linac gas bremsstrahlung experiment?

Status of SPIN2021 talks

  • Dry run anyone?
  • Remember to post your talk, proceedings, etc on wiki

Action items for next Wednesday's 18" gun meeting

  • final? plan on future of gun chamber vacuum work : NEG coat, when 1400's arrive, ports assigned
  • invite Danny/Shaun to review vacuum chamber modifications?
  • electrostatic model/input for NEG shields
  • update or action items on cathode/anode electrostatic and beam modeling (Gabriel/Max)

Quick round table

Standing Links