Oct 13, 2021 - Group Meeting
Revision as of 07:42, 13 October 2021 by Grames
- We will meet in person on Wednesday at 10 am in TL-1227.
- Bluejeans available if we need it: https://bluejeans.com/7572697097
Papers - by the holiday break submit to your favorite journal
- Photocathode white paper - feedback by Friday welcome media:Spin_WhitePaper_rev3.docx
- Biased anode, Joe
- Green fiber laser, Shukui
- GTS magnetized beam paper, Riad
- Wien filter, Carlos
- Josh submits thesis draft to committee by winter break
- Sami Habet from University of Paris arrives on Monday, Joe will supervise him on positrons
- Joseph Maniscalco arrives soon, Matt will supervise him on vacuum
- Jai Bae from Cornell University will visit in November?-December? for UITF photocathode lifetime studies
- Student X arrives when? for photocathodes, Marcy? or Matt? will supervise X
- Student Y for linac gas bremsstrahlung experiment?
- Status of SPIN2021 talks - dry run anyone?
- Action items for next Wednesday's 18" gun meeting
- final? plan on future of gun chamber vacuum work : NEG coat, when 1400's arrive, ports assigned
- invite Danny/Shaun to review vacuum chamber modifications?
- electrostatic model/input for NEG shields
- update or action items on cathode/anode electrostatic and beam modeling (Gabriel/Max)
- Group photo - when are we all in town? ever?
- Quick round table
- Standing Links
- Carlos' 18" gun page - https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/18%22_Photogun_ala_GTS
- Winter 2022 SAD - https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Phase_2
- CIS Conference and Workshop Proceedings