Oct 13, 2021 - Group Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Meeting Coordinates
- Weekly group meetings Wednesdays at 10 am in TL-1227.
- Bluejeans available if we need it: https://bluejeans.com/7572697097
- Papers - by the holiday break submit to your favorite journal
- Biased anode, Joe
- Green fiber laser, Shukui
- GTS magnetized beam paper, Riad
- Wien filter, Carlos
- Josh should submit his PhD by winter break
- Sami Habet from University of Paris arrives on Monday, Joe will supervise him on positrons
- Joseph Maniscalco arrives soon, Matt will supervise him on vacuum
- Jai Bae from Cornell University will visit in November?-December? for UITF photocathode lifetime studies
- Student X arrives for photocathodes, Marcy? or Matt? will supervise X
- Student Y for linac gas bremsstrahlung experiment?
- Status of SPIN2021 talks - dry run anyone?
- Action items for next Wednesday's 18" gun meeting
- final? plan on future of gun chamber vacuum work : NEG coat, when 1400's arrive, ports assigned
- invite Danny/Shaun to review vacuum chamber modifications?
- electrostatic model/input for NEG shields
- update or action items on cathode/anode electrostatic and beam modeling (Gabriel/Max)
- Group photo - when are we all in town? ever?
- Quick round table
- Standing Links
- Carlos' 18" gun page - https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/18%22_Photogun_ala_GTS
- Winter 2022 SAD - https://wiki.jlab.org/ciswiki/index.php/Phase_2
- CIS Conference and Workshop Proceedings