October 9, 2013
Revision as of 13:25, 9 October 2013 by Grames
Mott Team Meeting
We will meet in TED 2561B on Wednesday October 9 at 3pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the ReadyTalk audio conference system.
1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada) 2. Enter 7-digit access code 3441852, followed by “#”
- Update on commissioning schedule.
- November 9 - Start ACC-I
- November 14 - (2 shifts) Mott commission 12am-4pm
- December 20 - End of ACC-I
- Tunnel work updates and plans (yes, includes target selection).
- Bad IP replaced, both IP's on now
- As-founds of existing dump plate taken. ME working, but slowly
- EEL-118 Inventory Media:MeV_Mott_Foils.pdf
- 500keV Mott Inventory: 0.01; 0.03; 0.07; 0.1; 1.0 (mount type?)
- Marty tells Matt why Monte Carlo (Geant) is important.
- Tim tells us about Nobel gas polarimetry