PQB Meeting January 17, 2019
Revision as of 13:53, 18 January 2019 by Suleiman
We will meet in TEDF 2559 Thursday January 17 at 4:00 pm EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
- RTP cell installation in 2019 Winter SAD
- Upcoming Beam Study Opportunities:
- Measure Hall B polarization at Mott (2h, FC2)
- Measure Hall B charge asymmetry before/after chopper, set S2/RHWP for IN/OUT, compare Mott/Parity DAQs BCM0L02 (2h, FC2)
- Measure Aq widths on charge asymmetry from freshly activated photocathode (1h, FC1)
- Test RTP position difference control (8h, FC2)
- Study etalon effect vs. pulse shape (8h, FC1)
- Test helicity magnets (4h, ILD)
- 2019 CEBAF Schedule