PQB Meeting June 14, 2019
Revision as of 11:36, 14 June 2019 by Grames
We will meet in TED 2559 Friday June 14 at 9:00 am EST.
For those calling in we'll use the Blue Jeans  audio conference system.
Phone number: 1-888-240-2560 Meeting ID: 3528502673# Meeting URL: http://bluejeans.com/3528502673
- Start looking at PQB seriously about 4-5 days into receiving beam
2- Daniel/Paul - Status of Injector Online Parity monitoring
- On-line plots updated ~30 sec pushed to logbook anyone can see, or in MCC w/ Hall A user logging in
3- Status of PQB feedback PV's
- Feedback plots updated ~10 sec pushed to PV's in archiver once Hall A in production mode
- Not needed routinely, but may ask for occasional check, takes 19.8 minutes
- Root cause not identified, but only presents itself at HWien near -15 deg, will re-check w/ final setup and after spin dance
6- IHWP in/out updating of RTP PVs
- Joe/Brian/Paul/Caryn to meet, evaluate options A (write/push values using GUI) or B (write directly to RTP cell voltages)