Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Planning, planning, planning...
Major Phase 2 Beamline Components
FY22 SAD ATLIS Tasks
Vent VBV0I02 - VBV0I07 (Marcy, Phil)
- Monitor vacuum through QCM
- Remove top-hat from IYG0I02 (make sure YAG is good, spare on-hand?)
- Install IHA0I02, test before pumpdown, before bakeout
- Remake leaky A2 gaskets
Vent Mott chamber (Marcy, Phil, Scott)
- Remove diamond ladder
- Install/align gold ladder
- Restore old controls
- Long pump down
- (Shukui, Joe, Tomasz, Reza) Install, test and compare mode-locked vs. gain-switched fiber lasers (bleedthrough, injector setup, operation)
- (Dennis, Ken?, Alicia?) Use harp to study Wien optics and test match
- (Dennis) Evaluate optics of new 15 deg DM dipole vs. existing DS dipole
- (Max) Use BPM, Harp/lens to quantify beam deflection & Twiss vs. laser spot location
- (Riad, Sarin) Use BPM's and Wiens to test different/new PS to suppress line noise
- (Gabriel, Carlos) Do you need data for Wien paper?
- (Jerry, Joe) Test 200 keV PSS kicker magnet
- (Yan) Evaluate QCM