Revision as of 10:06, 9 September 2021 by Grames
Planning, planning, planning...
Major Phase 2 Beamline Components
2022 Winter SAD ATLIS Tasks
Phase 1 Region
- (~everyone) Install 200 kV w/o field emission
- (Lakshmi) Replace DR dipole => PO written week of Aug 30 for new DM at CEBAF, UITF and 2 spare coils
- (Sarin/Riad) Replace noisy Wien 20A SCE =>
- (Phil) Repair leaky PCUP LCW fitting
- (Marcy) Remake A2 joint
- (Marcy) Replace harp
- (Jerry) Install & test 200 kV kicker
- Phase 2 Region
- (Matt) Possibly install solenoid/valve downstream of chopper => MMF mapping solenoids in Sep. Do we have 2-3/4" pneumatic beam line valve?
- (FM) Install bright lighting => Walked area with FM. Waiting for follow-up.
- Test mode-locked laser
- Return gold target ladder, w/ larger nipple, original STAC5
- Store tunnel HV cables nicely, like we do now at UITF