Planning, planning, planning...
Major Phase 2 Beamline Components
2022 Winter SAD ATLIS Tasks
- Phase 1 Region
- 200 kV gun => building a second 18" gun appropriate for CEBAF, to condition to 300 kV, and operate at 200 kV
- (Lakshmi) Replace DR dipole => PO written week of Aug 30 for new DM at CEBAF, UITF and 2 spare coils
- (Sarin/Riad) Replace noisy Wien 20A SCE =>
- (Phil) Repair leaky PCUP LCW fitting => labor, no M&S
- (Marcy) Remake A2 joint => labor, no M&S
- (Marcy) Replace harp => labor, no M&S
- (Jerry) Install & test 200 kV kicker => waiting for Jerry's reply
- Phase 2 Region
- (Matt) Possibly install solenoid/valve downstream of chopper => MMF mapping solenoids in Sep. Do we have 2-3/4" pneumatic beam line valve?
- (FM) Install bright lighting => Walked area with FM. Waiting for follow-up.
- Non-AIPINJ Jobs
- Test mode-locked laser
- Return gold target ladder, w/ larger nipple, original STAC5
- Store tunnel HV cables nicely, like we do now at UITF