Phase 2 discussion with all vested parties starting the conversation 3 17 21
Revision as of 13:23, 17 March 2021 by Poelker (Created page with "3 month SAD January 2022_proposed timeframe for this work *Mech Design: layout, parts fab *Survey and Alignment: another girder, plus all the stuff we remove has to go back i...")
3 month SAD January 2022_proposed timeframe for this work
- Mech Design: layout, parts fab
- Survey and Alignment: another girder, plus all the stuff we remove has to go back in
- Installation Group: moving CMs and that means removing lots of stuff, west arc, spectrometer, pepo line, then putting it all back. Where does all the stuff go? Stone drops? Coordinate CM moves with SRF, *SRF normally does the move
- Gun Group: the vacuum work and the prep in advance, mods to MeV section, remove the pepo line now? Work with Neil
- SRF and the vacuum group: particle free removal and installation of CMs (valves on booster are fine), rebuild the dif pump stations, downstream station
- Cryo: removing and replacing u-tubes, cool down working with SRF
- Warm RF: new LLRF 3.0, interlocks
- High Power RF: mods to klystrons?, waveguides, HPA mods, cable pulls, can we do some now?
- Software: reworked region between chopper and booster, update booster RF, Provide a list
- DC Power: reconfiguring magnets (don’t think we are adding more than we have now), MeV spectrometer power supply
- Magnet Measurement: new dipole, FX and FY
- Magnet design: new dipole, earth field correcting coils?
- Injector Group: commission the new setup, relatively small amount of time to commission
- CASA: demonstrate adiabatic damping across booster, rework the MeV quad locations?
- SSG: rework A3 and A4 bellows?, new 200 keV dipole setting, recertify, LLRF 3.0, 5 MeV gate removal?
- I&C: reworked beamline region, additional BPM, one more harp, new vacuum controller
- Facilities: fire pipe, cooling
- Chopper upgrade, new solenoids?
- Will the ¼ CM and booster pass through the MeV portion of injector?
- Chores to remove booster from UITF
- What about the jobs to return UITF to functional?
- Need a list of ALL SAD jobs: CM swaps, girder work, etc., how does this job mesh with other jobs?