Sep 10, 2020
Revision as of 08:58, 9 September 2020 by Grames (Created page with "; JLab rules for working within 6' *When working within 6 feet of others the following PPE is required: :N95 respirator without exhalation valve is required, if the N95 has th...")
- JLab rules for working within 6'
- When working within 6 feet of others the following PPE is required:
- N95 respirator without exhalation valve is required, if the N95 has the valve then it must be covered (provided by ESH)
- Disposable gloves, i.e. nitrile exam gloves (provided by ESH)
- Safety glasses or goggles
- Training for working within 6'
- MED13 is required because the N95 is a tight fitting respirator.
- Johnie Banks (OccMed) will provide MED13.
- MED13 is a questionaire media:Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire.docx
- Fill out the form and return to email@example.com (x7539)
- MED13 is essentially a medical questionnaire. Johnie should send via email.
- Jennifer Williams (EHS) will provide training and fit testing for the N95.
- Schedule an appointment with her.
- CIS work plans
- any on-call?
- laser ready
- cathode re-cesiated