Silicone dielectric compound
Revision as of 11:33, 19 May 2021 by Chgarcia
- Media:Silicone dielectric compound.jpg
- Media:Silcione compound 03g661 data sheet.pdf
- Chemical name is polydimethylsiloxane
- Silicone compound Novagard G661
- For technical information contact Craig Strachan from Novagard at (216) 570-9292
- Recommendation from Craig is to wipe vacuum chamber off with acetone, then iso-propanol, and vacuum bake at 250C. Data sheet above shows that polydimethylsiloxane will evaporate (2% in atmosphere) at 200 C.