Revision as of 10:58, 18 September 2019 by Fhannon (Created page with " == (1) Get GTS back to operational == To Fix List (to get GTS running): * Glassman PSS Chassis * LCW Chassis * Turbo * Spellman * Picoammeter x2? To Check: * Viewers * Mag...")
(1) Get GTS back to operational
To Fix List (to get GTS running):
- Glassman PSS Chassis
- LCW Chassis
- Picoammeter x2?
(2) T-Gun Upgrades
Need a safe gun - no devastating trips.
RF cage - Features:
- HV attaches through the back as designed.
- G10 plate to support the HV cable
- Nitrogen flow, also through G10 plate aimed at the back of the hot deck
- Nitrogen flow, though the top of the cage, aimed at ceramic
- Dimensions need to be longer than the table to keep E fields on the hot deck lower than 3MV/m (air breakdown)
- DC bias supply - set point fix
- RF Cage
- Back plate to allow increased cooling (open the hole)
- Move Xelera spellman to the GTS vault
- Remove RXX cables from GTS
- Remove JLab spellman
- Sort out the air and nitrogen lines.
- Buy a shop vac