UITF Meeting - February 11, 2019
Revision as of 09:25, 11 February 2019 by Poelker
The final stretch:
- ion pumps along the MeV beamline, drop cables, junction boxes, epics screens for 14 more pumps
- valves: per the song sheet, get them to work, air plumbing
- viewers, pneumatic actuators, video
- BPMs, we need them now
- the big BPMs on HDIce line, are they any good?
- current monitoring at dumps, cups and apertures, water plumbing
- yao cavity, at least one needs to be installed, with electronics
- install third rack
- cable up at least the waist height magnets
- inventory haimsons, purchase more? different sizes?
- check out the MAT correctors, will they work? 1.5" pipe?
- Grab the steering magnets from LERF for HDIce line, 3" pipe?
- PSS BCM
- tables and documentation
- test with 200 keV beam
- interlock the chicane dipole?