UITF Meeting - March 14, 2019
Injector Test Cave Shielding Installation Schedule (draft)
- March 18-19: SRF moves cryomodule on east side of UITF Roof to west side of UITF Roof
- March 20: Load up Gravel Bags to southeast corner UITF Roof, Move cap block on rubble pier north of ODH Vent to northeast corner UITF Roof.
- March 18-22: Shoreline to Demo Rubble pier north of ODH Vent (after cap block removal). Remove wood ledger that interferes with SEG Block installation. Install concrete brick in 3” x 10” gap on north roof plank. Install gravel bags southeast corner UITF.
- March 22: SRF remove 2 cryomodules from UITF Roof.
- March 25-26: Close off Test Lab northeast door. Physics sets first level SEG Blocks.
- March 25-26: Shoreline installs steel frame anchor bolts.
- March 27-29: Physics installs second and third level SEG Blocks. Water Line relocation by MRI.
- April 1-5: Shoreline installs steel frame. Test Lab northeast door opened up when done.
- April 8: Precast concrete is delivered and set in place.
- April 9: Shoreline to anchor precast.
- April 10: Physics to place ODH Vent south pier cap block onto roof and relocate ODH Vent “T”roof beam to north end of UITF Roof.
- April 11-12: SRF to move two cryomodules up to UITF Roof.
- April 15-16: Oneal Electric to restore power for welding receptacles and ground to ITC.
- April 17-18: Physics to place two cap blocks on piers north and south of ODH Vent. Place “T”roof beam over ODH Vent.
- April 19: Shoreline to place gravel bags north of ODH Vent north pier