Revision as of 16:42, 24 July 2022 by Bruker
MeV beam time
- Measure MeV dispersion with BPMs
- TM beam to 703 to see RF drift (full shift)
- Verify optics setup for HKDL
- Ascertain the true frequency of the aliased GMES peak. Can the 105 kHz peak be the same that was 692 Hz in the last run?
keV beam time
- LVQE scan at different voltages. Expect same result.
- HVQE scan at different voltages. Expect different result.
- CST: Does thermal energy affect collection efficiency?
- High current to FC2 for 12+ hours, check if drift is gone
Beam line modifications
- Put HKDL stuff into the machine ahead of time!