Jump to navigation Jump to search
MeV beam time
- Measure MeV dispersion with BPMs => Done, need to analyze
- TM beam to 703 to see RF drift (full shift)
- Verify optics setup for HKDL
- Repeat buncher study, booster crested, 8 MeV, multiple scans per point
keV beam time
- LVQE scan at different voltages. Expect same result, provided different laser powers at same voltage give same result (avoid SCL).
- HVQE scan at different voltages. Expect different result.
- CST: Does thermal energy affect collection efficiency?
- High current to FC2 for 12+ hours, check if drift is gone
Beam line modifications
- Put HKDL stuff into the machine ahead of time!