UITF plans for coming weeks, months plus booster optics discussion
Revision as of 13:42, 17 February 2021 by Poelker (Created page with "UITF going forward, here's how I prioritize things. We might have till the end of March, when LHe gets diverted to CMTF so now juggling the three priorities: HDIce run4, boo...")
UITF going forward, here's how I prioritize things. We might have till the end of March, when LHe gets diverted to CMTF
so now juggling the three priorities: HDIce run4, booster assessment, water irradiation
sort of sequential order....
- ) the gun needs to be krypton processed, a mysterious task with no definitive idea as to when the work stops. Guess three days, start next Tuesday Feb 23 - stop Thursday Feb 25
- ) Yan is on a roll with the booster studies, deflection, x/y coupling etc.
- ) we need to feed "good" emittance measurements to Dennis. There are four working harps, we need good files from each harp, both planes
- ) 2 more weeks of HDIce, with all the drama of rooftile removal/replacement
- ) when we come back, Rama and Tomasz need days to load LLRF 3.0, which is needed for CEBAF
- ) yao bunchlength measurement, if it works, it could really help us setting phases
- ) more optics measurements...
- ) try RayTrace, need BPMs
- ) emittance using YAG viewer
- ) GPT studies by Xi (not last because it's not important, but she gets the months of July and August)