Weekly phone call - August 7, 2020
Revision as of 09:42, 7 August 2020 by Grames
We will meet Friday @ 1pm EDT via BlueJeans Meeting ID: 344693443# Moderator Passcode: 3141 Meeting URL (for video and/or audio call in): https://bluejeans.com/344693443 Phone number (for audio call in): 1-888-240-2560
- Radmon calibration
- Plots of beam loss detected by radmon when exciting various steering coils media:200807_radloss.pdf
- Summary file of the radmon sensitivity (counts/nA) and offset (counts=no beam) media:200807_radloss.txt
- Description of radmon locations along beam line media:200807_radloss.xlsx
- I thought this study was done in a way to dump the beam very close to the steering coils, but in fact it does not appear to be this way in all cases.
- The cases for exciting MBH2I02V (middle) and MBH2I03V (end) of NEG tube suggest the radmon detector senstivity there to 130 keV electrons is about 0.1-1 count/nA of loss.
- The radmon5 detector is located at the VWien entrance, first small aperture (10mm diameter), and the response there is the largest to the beam striking normally with sensitivities of 0.3-20 count/nA.
- Simulation results area
- SharePoint link for GPT-IBSimu OneDrive folder -- Requires JLab username and password