Difference between revisions of "General Meeting Agenda 11/12/20"

From Cuawiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
* Subsystem and support group updates
 
* Subsystem and support group updates
 +
::* [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/b/b2/DSG_NPS_Collaborators%E2%80%99_Meeting_Update-2020-11-12.pdf Update from the DSG (Aaron Brown)]
 
::* [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/e/e1/NPS_NOV.pptx Update from the Fast Electronics Group (William Gu)]
 
::* [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/e/e1/NPS_NOV.pptx Update from the Fast Electronics Group (William Gu)]
 
::* [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/8/89/Nov12.pptx Calorimeter cooling system pictures]
 
::* [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/8/89/Nov12.pptx Calorimeter cooling system pictures]
 +
 
* NPS software
 
* NPS software
  
 
* [[Media:Floor_Diagram_draft.pdf|Draft NPS Assembly Floor Space Layout]] (Brad)
 
* [[Media:Floor_Diagram_draft.pdf|Draft NPS Assembly Floor Space Layout]] (Brad)
 
::* Walt Akers will work with us to get needed space in either the ESB or TestLab.  Rough schedule for this would help get us in the queue.
 
::* Walt Akers will work with us to get needed space in either the ESB or TestLab.  Rough schedule for this would help get us in the queue.
 
* Collaboration meeting 2021
 
  
 
* Other
 
* Other

Latest revision as of 17:54, 12 November 2020

DISCUSSION ITEMS

  • Subsystem and support group updates
  • NPS software
  • Walt Akers will work with us to get needed space in either the ESB or TestLab. Rough schedule for this would help get us in the queue.
  • Other