General Meeting Summary 5/23/13
Revision as of 08:41, 28 May 2013 by Hornt (Created page with "PROPOSALS: PAC THEORY REPORTS * DVCS: ::* Report is overall positive, no issues ::* Q^2 dependence of real part and higher twist effects important in recent theory developments...")
PROPOSALS: PAC THEORY REPORTS
- Report is overall positive, no issues
- Q^2 dependence of real part and higher twist effects important in recent theory developments
- pi0 case also encouraged
- Report is long, but overall positive
- Exclusive limit was thought interesting to include in the measurement. This could be addressed in the presentation by adding projections for z=1 case. Good argument was presented for the charged/neutral pion comparison.
- Some discussion on differene of the present to last PAC theory report.
- Report is overall positive
- Measurement benefits from recent theoretical developments
PROPOSALS: PAC MEETING PREPARATION
- All experiment presentations are expected to be on the same day
- There will be an opportunity for Hall C to introduce the hall view of the NPS and its physics program for its future.
- Technical review reports are expected next week and will likely be discussed at the next meeting.
- PAC 40 meeting dates: June 17-21
ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING:
- Technical review report discussion and PAC preparations
NEXT MEETING: THUR, 30 MAY at 9AM (EDT)