Difference between revisions of "Meeting 28 June 2019"
(Created page with "'''DISCUSSION MATERIAL''' [ Article V0] '''ACTION ITEMS''' * Article - comments due by 1 August ::* (everyone) read draft and give comments on: missing sections, coherence...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[ Article V0]
Latest revision as of 09:39, 1 July 2019
- Article - comments due by 1 August
- (everyone) read draft and give comments on: missing sections, coherence between section, polarized target section sufficient?
- DONE Add line numbers; Add abstract as a real abstract not a paragraph (Tanja)
- CPS model and optimization - initial concepts present 19 July
- Collect ideas for concepts, e.g. rounded corners, adding lead, etc. (Rolf, Bogdan, ...)
- Develop simulations during month of July (Bogdan, Gabriel)
- DONE Submit APS DNP abstract on CPS (Tanja, Donal)
- Discussion article draft
- complete draft is available
- main issue is to check if all sections present and coherence between sections
- Discussion CPS model and optimization
- (Bogdan) Started FLUKA again for optimization, e.g. weight and feasibility to actually build, and costing exercise. Shaving off some weight can make a big difference in cost.
- (Gabriel) Got the CPS model, will run it and port the geometry to G4 code
- Discussion funding strategy
- Could break up project into three parts - develop physics case for each stage, note that overall more gain comes with more shielding
NEXT MEETING: FRIDAY 19 JULY AT 11:00 AM (ET)