Difference between revisions of "NPS/CPS Collaboration Meeting (JLab, 2/1/19)"

From Cuawiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
 
(33 intermediate revisions by 10 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
[[Participants 2/1/19 | Participants]]
 
[[Participants 2/1/19 | Participants]]
 +
 +
[[NPS ERR Prep 2/1/19 | NPS ERR Action Items]]
 +
 +
[https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/a/a5/NPS_2019_Action_Items.pdf NPS/CPS Action Items for 2019]
  
 
[[Summary 2/1/19 | NPS Notes/Summary]]
 
[[Summary 2/1/19 | NPS Notes/Summary]]
Line 5: Line 9:
 
[[CPS Summary 2/1/19 | CPS Notes/Summary]]
 
[[CPS Summary 2/1/19 | CPS Notes/Summary]]
  
[ NPS/CPS Action Items for 2019 - Draft]
 
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
Line 11: Line 14:
 
'''1 February 2019 - ARC RM 231/233'''
 
'''1 February 2019 - ARC RM 231/233'''
  
:8:30 -9:00 - Welcome and overview of NPS Action Items for 2019 - ''Tanja Horn (CUA)''
+
:8:30 -9:00 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/c/cf/NPS_collab_meeting_Jan2019_intros.pdf Welcome and overview of NPS Action Items for 2019] - ''Tanja Horn (CUA)''
  
 
'''''Updates on Action Items and Discussion'''''
 
'''''Updates on Action Items and Discussion'''''
  
:9:00 -9:30 - Magnet – assembly, design and testing - ''Charles Hyde (ODU)''
+
:9:00 -9:30 - Magnet – assembly, design and testing - [[Media:CHyde_NPS_SweepMagnet.pdf]] ''Charles Hyde (ODU)'' [[Media:CHyde_NPS_SweepMagnet.pptx]]
  
:9:30 -10:00 -  Frame – mechanical design and infrastructure - ''Carlos Munoz-Camacho (IPN Orsay)''
+
:9:30 -10:00 -  [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/1/15/NPS_mechanical_design_01-31-2019_JLab_meeting.pptx Frame – mechanical design and infrastructure] - ''Emmanuel Rindel (IPN Orsay)''
  
:10:00 -10:30 - Crystal characterization - ''Vladimir Berdnikov (CUA)''
+
:10:00 -10:30 - Crystal characterization - [[File:Crystal char 1.pdf]] ''Vladimir Berdnikov (CUA)''
  
 
:: BREAK
 
:: BREAK
  
:11:00 -11:15 - Infrastructure Hall C – mech. design, platforms, etc. - ''Steve Lassiter (JLab)''
+
:11:00 -11:15 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/5/5b/NPS_Status_feb_2019.pptx Infrastructure Hall C – mech. design, platforms, etc.] - ''Paulo Medeiros (JLab)''
  
 
:11:15 -11:30 - Infrastructure Hall C – power & cabling - ''Jack Segal (JLab)''
 
:11:15 -11:30 - Infrastructure Hall C – power & cabling - ''Jack Segal (JLab)''
  
:11:30 -11:45 - Infrastructure Hall C – DAQ and electronics - ''Brad Sawatsky (JLab)''
+
:11:30 -11:45 - [[Media:Sawatzky-DAQ_update_01Feb2019.pdf]] Infrastructure Hall C – DAQ and electronics - ''Brad Sawatzky (JLab)''
  
:11:45 -12:00 - Infrastructure Hall C – trigger and electronics - ''Alexandre Camsonne (JLab)''
+
:11:45 -12:00 - Infrastructure Hall C – trigger and electronics - ''Alexandre Camsonne (JLab)'' [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/8/83/NPS_DAQ_equipement_Feb-2019.pdf pdf]
  
 
:: LUNCH BREAK
 
:: LUNCH BREAK
  
:13:00 -13:15 - NPS prototype - ''Alexander Somov (JLab)''
+
:13:00 -13:15 - [[Media:prototype_status_2_1_19.pptx]] NPS prototype - ''Alexander Somov (JLab)''
  
:13:15 -13:30 - Control and monitoring - ''Hovanes Egiyan (JLab)''
+
:13:15 -13:30 - [[Media:comcal_controls.pdf | Control and monitoring]] - ''Hovanes Egiyan (JLab)''  
  
:13:30 -13:45 - PMTs and high voltage bases - ''Julie Roche (Ohio U)''
+
:13:30 -13:45 - [[File:NPS_HVDividers_Roche.pdf]]  PMTs and high voltage bases- ''Julie Roche (Ohio U)''
  
:13:45 -14:00 - Simulations and software development - ''Carlos Munoz-Camacho (IPN Orsay)''
+
:13:45 -14:00 - Simulations and software development [[Media:NPS Simulation Status.pdf]]- ''Ho-San Ko (IPN Orsay)''
  
 
:: BREAK
 
:: BREAK
Line 45: Line 48:
 
'''''Future prospects'''''
 
'''''Future prospects'''''
  
:14:30 -15:00 - CAEN solutions - ''Gianni Di Maio (CAEN)''
+
:14:30 -15:00 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/1/1d/NPSCPSCollaborationMeetingJLab%2CFeb2019CAEN_HV2.pptx CAEN solutions] - ''Gianni Di Maio (CAEN)''
  
:15:00 -15:30 - Glass Scintillators - ''TBD''
+
:15:00 -15:30 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/3/36/Glass_scintillator_nps-cps_meeting_Feb2019.pdf Glass Scintillators] - ''Tanja Horn/Ian Pegg (CUA)''
  
 
'''''Preparations for Experiment Readiness Review'''''
 
'''''Preparations for Experiment Readiness Review'''''
  
:15:30 -15:40 - Draft Charge and agenda - ''Tanja Horn (CUA)''
+
:15:30 -15:40 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/7/70/HallC_NPS_charge.pdf Draft Charge] and agenda - ''Tanja Horn (CUA)''
  
 
:15:40 -16:10 - Discussion - ''All''
 
:15:40 -16:10 - Discussion - ''All''
Line 58: Line 61:
 
'''''Compact Photon Source'''''
 
'''''Compact Photon Source'''''
  
:16:10 -16:40 - Presentation on concept/paper - ''Bogdan Wojtsekhowski (JLab)''
+
:16:10 -16:40 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/8/8b/CPS-paper_report_revised.pptx.pdf Presentation on concept/paper] - ''Bogdan Wojtsekhowski (JLab)''
  
:16:40 -16:55 - Polarized Target Magnet Concept - ''Chris Keith (JLab)''
+
:16:40 -16:55 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/c/cd/TransverseTarget_CPS2019_cdk.pdf Polarized Transverse Target] - ''Chris Keith (JLab)''
  
:16:55 -17:10 - Polarized Target Update - ''Dustin Keller (UVA)''
+
:16:55 -17:10 - [https://wiki.jlab.org/cuawiki/images/c/cc/UVAupdate.pdf UVa Update] - ''Dustin Keller (UVA)''
  
 
:: BREAK
 
:: BREAK

Latest revision as of 09:05, 5 February 2019

Participants

NPS ERR Action Items

NPS/CPS Action Items for 2019

NPS Notes/Summary

CPS Notes/Summary


Agenda

1 February 2019 - ARC RM 231/233

8:30 -9:00 - Welcome and overview of NPS Action Items for 2019 - Tanja Horn (CUA)

Updates on Action Items and Discussion

9:00 -9:30 - Magnet – assembly, design and testing - Media:CHyde_NPS_SweepMagnet.pdf Charles Hyde (ODU) Media:CHyde_NPS_SweepMagnet.pptx
9:30 -10:00 - Frame – mechanical design and infrastructure - Emmanuel Rindel (IPN Orsay)
10:00 -10:30 - Crystal characterization - File:Crystal char 1.pdf Vladimir Berdnikov (CUA)
BREAK
11:00 -11:15 - Infrastructure Hall C – mech. design, platforms, etc. - Paulo Medeiros (JLab)
11:15 -11:30 - Infrastructure Hall C – power & cabling - Jack Segal (JLab)
11:30 -11:45 - Media:Sawatzky-DAQ_update_01Feb2019.pdf Infrastructure Hall C – DAQ and electronics - Brad Sawatzky (JLab)
11:45 -12:00 - Infrastructure Hall C – trigger and electronics - Alexandre Camsonne (JLab) pdf
LUNCH BREAK
13:00 -13:15 - Media:prototype_status_2_1_19.pptx NPS prototype - Alexander Somov (JLab)
13:15 -13:30 - Control and monitoring - Hovanes Egiyan (JLab)
13:30 -13:45 - File:NPS HVDividers Roche.pdf PMTs and high voltage bases- Julie Roche (Ohio U)
13:45 -14:00 - Simulations and software development Media:NPS Simulation Status.pdf- Ho-San Ko (IPN Orsay)
BREAK

Future prospects

14:30 -15:00 - CAEN solutions - Gianni Di Maio (CAEN)
15:00 -15:30 - Glass Scintillators - Tanja Horn/Ian Pegg (CUA)

Preparations for Experiment Readiness Review

15:30 -15:40 - Draft Charge and agenda - Tanja Horn (CUA)
15:40 -16:10 - Discussion - All


Compact Photon Source

16:10 -16:40 - Presentation on concept/paper - Bogdan Wojtsekhowski (JLab)
16:40 -16:55 - Polarized Transverse Target - Chris Keith (JLab)
16:55 -17:10 - UVa Update - Dustin Keller (UVA)
BREAK
17:30 -18:00 - Discussion on path forward - All
18:00 -18:20 - Summary and Action Items for next year - Tanja Horn (CUA)