Difference between revisions of "JLABUSERSORGANIZATION SURA Mailing List Subscription Call"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* Below is the board message that went to CUGA mailing list on September 11, 2018 to invite
* Below is the board message that went to CUGA mailing list on September 11, 2018 to invite users to subscribe to the new SURA mailing list.
Revision as of 23:42, 21 January 2019
- Below is the board message that went to CUGA mailing list on September 11, 2018 to invite Jefferson Lab users to subscribe to the new SURA mailing list.
The board of directors of your JLab Users Organization (formerly the “Users Group”) is inviting all users to join the new “jlabusersorganization” mailing list hosted by the SURA server. This mailing list was initiated to ensure that the board will be able to communicate with the organization members on all topics or events of importance to our community.
To subscribe to the list, please follow these steps:
1. Send an email from *YOUR NON-JLAB/GOVERNMENTAL EMAIL* to firstname.lastname@example.org with a blank subject and a single line in the message body:
2. To complete your subscription follow the instructions that you will receive in the message from the list server.
The subscription process is very simple, and should not take too much of your time. Your cooperation is highly appreciated!
(for the JLUO BoD)
(*) The JLUO BoD also encourages all users to consider becoming a member of the APS Topical Group on Hadronic Physics (GHP). The GHP provides an important vehicle to promote our science to the broader physics community, funding agencies, and the general public. An increase in GHP membership will lead to more plenary and parallel talks at APS meetings, and the ability to nominate more APS fellows. If you have any questions please contact a member of the GHP Executive Committee .