Background information on Science Funding
Below you can find a few links with background information regarding Science funding in general and Jefferson Lab funding in particular.
- Presentation by Dr. T.J. Hallman on "Perspectives on the Future of Nuclear Physics in the United States"
- NSAC Subcommittee 2012; see also our information on NSAC subcommittee feedback and planning for the NSAC Town Meeting at DNP2012
- Presentation on User Facilities to the House Science Committee
- Decadal Survey by the National Academies on Nuclear Physics
- Report by the National Academies on Research Universities
- Comments on JLab FY2013 Funding Request
- FY2013 DOE budget highlights
- Dear Colleague Letter March 2012
- National Science Board 2012 Science and Engineering Indicators
- Article on Possible Effects of DOE "Funding Crunch"