Note: The final Tribble Subcommittee report and transmittal letter are now available:
- [science.energy.gov/~/media/np/nsac/pdf/20130201/NSAC_Transmittal-Letter-2-1-2013.pdf NSAC Transmittal Letter]
- [science.energy.gov/~/media/np/nsac/pdf/20130201/2013_NSAC_Implementing_the_2007_Long_Range_Plan.pdf Report]
- Simulcast and slides for the NSAC meeting January 28-29, 2013
- News Article About the Subcommittee Recommendation
- Another News Article From Science
- NSAC Subcommittee on the implementation of the Long Range Plan
- NSAC Town Meeting at DNP2012
Background information on Science Funding
Below you can find a few links with background information regarding Science funding in general and Jefferson Lab funding in particular.
- Talks presented at the DNP during the Hadronic Physics Town Meeting
- http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.1244 12 GeV White Paper.
- NSAC Subcommittee 2012; see also our information on NSAC subcommittee feedback and planning for the NSAC Town Meeting at DNP2012
- SURA Comments on JLab FY2013 Funding Request
- FY2013 DOE budget highlights
- Presentation on User Facilities to the House Science Committee
- Decadal Survey by the National Academies on Nuclear Physics
- Report by the National Academies on Research Universities
- Presentation by Dr. T.J. Hallman on "Perspectives on the Future of Nuclear Physics in the United States"
- Testimony on User Facilities by Tony Lanzirotti, chair of NUFO (partially based on input from us)
- Dear Colleague Letter March 2012
- National Science Board 2012 Science and Engineering Indicators
- Article on Possible Effects of DOE "Funding Crunch"